Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a booking.
All the bookings are subject to these conditions:
At the time of booking we shall have the right to require full or part payment in advance. No booking shall be treated as confirmed until details and/or payment described above have been provided.
- The prices displayed on the website are and average per night per cottage which may vary according to the seasons.
- Price lists for additional items such as restaurant meals and/or room service are on display at relevant locations within the resort and are available on request.
- The check-in/Check-out time will be 12-12(subject to the agreement between the parties)
- In the interest of security and to prevent fraud ,at the time of check in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving license or any valid government id in a physical form.
- These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for some or all the members of your party over the age of 18 years and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.
- On the day of departure we kindly ask all the guests to vacate their room by 11.30am (subject to the agreement between the parties). Late check out after this time can be requested subject to the availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the resort.
- Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the hotel. For further details please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the numbers mentioned.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Net Banking
- Add Credit Cards / Debit Cards
All the outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out. If staying for multiple nights at the resort we may require you to make payment for any outstanding charges on a more frequent basis during your stay.
- Upon any cancellation the advance payments made will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage incurred to your room or the resort during your stay or for any items that are missing when you leave.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Parking is available in the premises (space may not be available for the duration of your stay). Terms & Conditions may also apply to car park use.
- Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times. They are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the resort or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and your party from the hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
- Guests are requested to not smoke in the premises.
- All the children below the age 10 staying at the resort will bear no additional charges.
- Cots and extra beds are available in most of our properties. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.
- Pets are no allowed in the premises.
- All the personal information stored and used by us is done so in accordance with the guidelines provided by law.
While all the efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the websites, we do not accept responsibility for and errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend , cancel or vary any of the arrangements on the website without notice.